- Modified date 17.04.2019 PUBLIC HOLIDAYS THE EMBASSY OF NIGERIA IS CLOSED FOR BUSINESS ON FRIDAY, 19.04.2019 (GOOD FRIDAY) and MONDAY, 22.04.2019...
- Modified date 25.01.2019 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION IN PASSPORT ISSUANCE THIS IS TO INFORM ALL PASSPORT APPLICANTS OF A TEMPORARY RESTRICTION IN THE ISSUANCE OF PASSPORTS ON...
- Modified date 18.04.2017 COLLECTION OF PASSPORTS COLLECTION OF PASSPORTS This is to inform Nigerians who have applied for passports from 3 March...
- Modified date 13.04.2017 SUSPENSION OF ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES FOR PASSPORT AND VISA APPLICATIONS Suspension of administrative Charges for passport and visa applications Following directives...
Nigeria's Buddy Bear
This is Nigeria's new Buddy Bear. The Bear is the symbol of Berlin. The United Buddy Bears are exhibited around the world as demonstration of global peace and unity
Amb. Tuggar address at the Business Meeting with German Investors in Berlin with the VP
Summer chat with H.E. Ambassador Maitama Yusuf Tuggar
BOOST FOR AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE EXPORTS FROM NIGERIA
betterECO GmbH has exported the first shipment of ginger from Nigeria to Germany. Other shipments expected will include turmetric and hibiscus. Gradually, betterECO is introducing large cooperatives in Nigeria to organic farming and will expand to export spices, nuts and oil seeds.
betterECO also plans an investment in processing plants in Nigeria.
Important notice on Passport Issuance
confirmed appointment through the Appointment Booking System.
Thank you for understanding, Consular & Immigration Section
BUSINESS & INVESTMENT INFORMATION
- PEBEC National Action Plan 4.0 (2019)
- Opportunities in Nigeria's Bio-Fuel Industry- H. E. Amb. Y.M. Tuggar (24-25. April 2018)
- Nigeria: Economic-Recovery-Growth-Plan-2017-2020
- Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC)
- Investing in Nigeria
- Establishment of investors' & exporters' FX window
- Investment opportunities in the Special Economic Zones for Made in Nigeria for Export (MINE)
- German business in Africa-New Opportunities for German Companies
- Compendium of investment incentives in Nigeria
- Important business-related Email addresses