REVISED COVID-19 TRAVEL PROTOCOL FOR TRAVELLERS ARRIVING NIGERIA
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND EMBASSY CLOSURE 2022
Quarantine Protocol Compliance Form
Download the quarantine protocol compliance form
030 212 30 280
030 212 30 300
030 212 30 305
- Modified date 24.05.2022 Public Holiday and Embassy Closure 26th May 2022 PUBLIC NOTICE This is to notify the general public that the Embassy will be closed to all...
- Modified date 29.04.2019 CHANGE IN VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE TO ALL VISA APPLICANTS IN GERMANY In compliance with a directive from the Federal government of Nigeria,...
- Modified date 08.01.2016 LIST OF IMPORTED PRODUCTS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY NIGERIAN FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKETS PUBLIC NOTICE Recently, the Central Bank of Nigeria...
- Modified date 04.08.2011 RENUNCIATION OF NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP 4/NEB.12/Vol.VII ...
2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
This is to inform the General Public that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will be conducting the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on 28th May, 2022. The examination will be conducted at the German Made Easy Language School, Neuendorfer Strasse 76. 13585 Berlin. Interested candidates can obtain a registration form at the Embassy of Nigeria in Berlin. Registration forms cost /18 Euros.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PASSPORT APPLICANTS
THE EMBASSY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IN BERLIN WISHES TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT MR. FIDELIS LAPSON, WHOSE PICTURE APPEARS BELOW IS NOT A STAFF OF THE EMBASSY AND HAS BEEN BARRED FROM ENTERING THE PREMISES OF THE EMBASSY. ANYONE INVOLVED IN PASSPORT RENEWAL/APPOINTMENT BOOKING WITH HIM DOES SO AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK.
ALL MEMBERS OF STAFF PARTICULARLY SECURITY GUARDS ARE TO ENSURE STRICT ADHERENCE TO THIS DIRECTIVE.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PASSPORT APPLICANTS
THE EMBASSY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IN BERLIN WISHES TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT MRS. CHIDIMMA NWANDIKOM, WHOSE PICTURE APPEARS BELOW IS NOT A STAFF OF THE EMBASSY. ANYONE INVOLVED IN PASSPORT RENEWAL/APPOINTMENT BOOKING WITH HER DOES SO AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. IN ADDITION, ANY APPOINTMENT DISCOVERED TO BE ISSUED BY HER WOULD NOT BE HONOURED BY THE EMBASSY.
This is to inform Nigerians in Germany that effective 1st May, 2022, COLLECTION OF PASSPORT will ONLY be on Fridays from 9am-3pm. Monday-Thursday is for Application for Passport ONLY.
Kindly take note of this.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
THE EMBASSY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA WISHES TO INFORM APPLICANTS THAT CASH PAYMENTS FOR CONSULAR SERVICES ARE PROHIBITED. ACCORDINGLY, APPROPRIATE RECEIPTS WOULD BE ISSUED FOR SERVICES RENDERED AND PAID FOR.
ANY PAYMENT MADE WITHOUT RECEIPT BEING ISSUED SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHATSAPP NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW: +4917629309426, email@example.com
It has come to attention of the Embassy that certain people have been taking undue advantage of Nigerians seeking to secure appointments for passport renewal at the Embassy. We wish to bring to the attention of all passport applicants that APPOINTMENT FOR PASSPORT IS FREE (NOT PAID FOR). Anyone asking you to pay to get an appointment is engaging in extortion.
In a bid to mitigate fraudulent activities meted on innocent/unsuspecting Nigerians, the Embassy has established a “PUBLIC COMPLAINTS UNIT” that will receive and process complaints about such illegal activities.
If you wish to report any illegal activity pertaining to appointment/issuance of passport, please call/send a WhatsApp message to +49 176 2930 9426. Alternatively, you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that all complaints/reports will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Once again, the Embassy wishes to state that passport appointments are FREE OF CHARGE.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PASSPORT COLLECTION
PASSPORTS READY FOR COLLECTION:
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in Berlin, wishes to inform members of the Nigerian community in Germany, that there is an ACCUMULATION OF UNCOLLECTED INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS. In this regard, the Embassy is calling on Nigerians whose data were CAPTURED BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 2021 AND FEBRUARY 2022, to kindly proceed to the Embassy to pick up their passports. However, those who applied due to missing passport or change of data are not included. Consequently, visitors to the Embassy are kindly advised to adhere strictly to Covid-19 safety protocol bearing in mind the current surge in Germany.
In addition, this notice is to clarify misinformation relating to "intentional delay of passport issuance'' by the Embassy as insinuated in some quarters. Accordingly, the Embassy will continue to work towards delivering prompt and efficient consular services to Nigerians.
IMPORTANT EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR CONSULAR MATTERS
To know whether your passport is ready for collection, send a mail to: email@example.com
For questions regarding appointment, kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
PASSPORT APPOINTMENT PORTAL
BOOKING PASSPORT APPOINTMENT
The Embassy's appointment system has been disabled until further notice due to technical issues. In the interim, applicants are to apply for appointment by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email will be acknowledged and a date will be issued to you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FRESH OR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT
- Duly completed passport application form with 2 passport-sized photographs,
- Payment acknowledgement slip/receipt,
- Guarantor's forms duly completed and signed by the guarantor with a copy of his/her Nigerian passport data page and 2 passport photographs attached,
- Resident permit,
- Residents' registration document.
FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18
- Written letter of consent duly signed by BOTH biological parents (whose names must appear on the birth certificate), is required,
- Passport data pages of the parents,
- Single parents must present evidence of total custodian right/divorce court judgment/ death certificate of the other parent,
- Proof/acknowledgment of paternity to be presented if the name of the father is not on the child's birth certificate.
In furtherance to our notice of 15.12.2020, the general public is hereby notified that with effect from 11.01.2021, the underlisted consular services will attract administrative charge of TWENTY EUROS ONLY (€20), in addition to the following statutory fees:
(a) Legalization of documents individuals €50/page (COMMERCIAL ENTITIES- €300,00)
(b) Age Declaration €40
(c) Fast Track for passport issuance €150 (Subject to availability of passport booklets. Please inquire!)
(d) ETC (Emergency Travel Certificate) €50,00
(e) Application for loss of passport and issuance of consular letter (an administrative charge of €20 only applies)
(f) Secretarial Services: (1) Photocopy- €1,00/page (2) Printing- €1,00/page (3) Filling of passport application forms €10,00
NEW VISA REGULATION
CHANGE IN VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE
In compliance with a directive from the Federal government of Nigeria, all visa applicants are hereby informed that with effect from 6th May 2019, visa applications will no longer be received in the Nigerian Embassy in Berlin (Neue Jakobstr. 4, 10179 Berlin). All submissions by applicants are to be made through our government authorized licensed agents, in line with global best practice.
NIGERIA VISA APPLICATION CENTER
Nigerian Government Service provider: Thebez Global Resources Limited / VFS
Regus Office: Potsdamer Platz 10 10785 Berlin
Website: http: www.thebezglobalresourcesltd.com/Nigeria/germany/
Tel: +49 30 40817 2623 (Monday-Friday, 10am -12.00 hrs)
*Please note that submission of Visa application is by appointment online.* Management
If you have any of the following consular emergencies:
1. Students: Is your passport expiring or had expired during the lockdown prompted by COVID-19 and you need an appointment?
2. Are you in need of an ETC (Emergency Travel Certificate)?
3. Are you in need of an urgent appointment?
Kindly send an E-mail to the: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
1. Send the Email briefly stating your query
2. Send proof to corroborate your query, e.g. copies of your expiring passport, students identification cards, high school matriculation for the current year, official letters requesting you to produce a valid passport with deadline etc.
3. Wait until you receive an answer
4. If need be, further proofs may be required of you. Kindly provide these and simply answer the mail thread.
5. After a review of your query, an appointment will be granted to you to visit the embassy
6. Please note that ALL other consular guidelines, regulations, and instruction still apply, regardless of the urgency of your query. Visit the consular section of the Embassy for such information.
If you have further questions, please call our service numbers listed on the website.
The Consular Section
Robert Koch Institute APP
Corona Warning App by the Robert Koch Institute in Berlin
To protect staff of and visitors to the Embassy of Nigeria, please be informed that the Embassy is mandating henceforth the downloading of the Corona App introduced by the Robert Koch Institute in Berlin, Germany.
Henceforth, NOBODY will be allowed into the Embassy without showing a proof of the app installed on their phones respectively. By implicaton, the App is a conditon to accessing the embassy premises.
You can download the app by following the links below:
BUSINESS & INVESTMENT INFORMATION
- PEBEC National Action Plan 4.0 (2019)
- Opportunities in Nigeria's Bio-Fuel Industry- H. E. Amb. Y.M. Tuggar (24-25. April 2018)
- Nigeria: Economic-Recovery-Growth-Plan-2017-2020
- Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC)
- Investing in Nigeria
- Establishment of investors' & exporters' FX window
- Investment opportunities in the Special Economic Zones for Made in Nigeria for Export (MINE)
- German business in Africa-New Opportunities for German Companies
- Compendium of investment incentives in Nigeria
- Important business-related Email addresses