PUBLIC HOLIDAY AND EMBASSY CLOSURE
The Federal Government has declared Tuesday, October 19, 2021 as public holiday to mark this year's Eid-ul-Mawlid celebration in commemoration of the birth of the Holy Prophet Muhammad.
The Embassy will be shut to the public on this day and will reopen on Wednesday, 20.10.2021.
The Siemens-Nigeria Electrification Roadmap Partnership: After Two Years, Where Does It Stand?
WHO ranks Nigeria 4th best in COVID-19 response
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND EMBASSY CLOSURE 2021
Quarantine Protocol Compliance Form
Download the quarantine protocol compliance form
030 212 30 280
030 212 30 300
030 212 30 305
Ambassador Tuggar with Nigerian musicians Eazi and King Promise. King Promise will be in Berlin soon
- Modified date 29.04.2019 CHANGE IN VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE TO ALL VISA APPLICANTS IN GERMANY In compliance with a directive from the Federal government of Nigeria,...
- Modified date 08.01.2016 LIST OF IMPORTED PRODUCTS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY NIGERIAN FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKETS PUBLIC NOTICE Recently, the Central Bank of Nigeria...
- Modified date 04.08.2011 RENUNCIATION OF NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP 4/NEB.12/Vol.VII ...
Nigeria's Buddy Bear
This is Nigeria's new Buddy Bear. The Bear is the symbol of Berlin. The United Buddy Bears are exhibited around the world as demonstration of global peace and unity
Amb. Tuggar address at the Business Meeting with German Investors in Berlin with the VP
Summer chat with H.E. Ambassador Maitama Yusuf Tuggar
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PASSPORT COLLECTION
PASSPORTS READY FOR COLLECTION:
A) ALL appicants who were captured in the month of APRIL-MAY 2021 can pick up their passports at the Embassy with IMMEDIATE EFFECT!
EXCEPTION: LOSS AND CHANGE TO DATA APPLICATIONS
B) YOUR PASSPORT MAY NOT BE READY IF:
1) IT IS A CHANGE OF DATA
2) IT IS A LOST PASSPORT
IF YOU ARE IN CATEGORY "B", KINDLY CALL 030 212 30 280; 030 212 30 300; 030 212 30 305 TO VERIFY WHETHER YOUR PASSPORT IS READY!
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AS SOON AS YOUR PASSPORTS HAVE BEEN PRODUCED AND READY FOR PICK-UP!
The Consular Section of the Embassy of Nigeria is grateful for your understanding.
In furtherance to our notice of 15.12.2020, the general public is hereby notified that with effect from 11.01.2021, the underlisted consular services will attract administrative charge of TWENTY EUROS ONLY (€20), in addition to the following statutory fees:
(a) Legalization of documents individuals €50/page (COMMERCIAL ENTITIES- €300,00)
(b) Age Declaration €40
(c) Fast Track for passport issuance €150 (Subject to availability of passport booklets. Please inquire!)
(d) ETC (Emergency Travel Certificate) €50,00
(e) Application for loss of passport and issuance of consular letter (an administrative charge of €20 only applies)
(f) Secretarial Services: (1) Photocopy- €1,00/page (2) Printing- €1,00/page (3) Filling of passport application forms €10,00
If you have any of the following consular emergencies:
1. Students: Is your passport expiring or had expired during the lockdown prompted by COVID-19 and you need an appointment?
2. Are you in need of an ETC (Emergency Travel Certificate)?
3. Are you in need of an urgent appointment?
Kindly send an E-mail to the: email@example.com
How it works:
1. Send the Email briefly stating your query
2. Send proof to corroborate your query, e.g. copies of your expiring passport, students identification cards, high school matriculation for the current year, official letters requesting you to produce a valid passport with deadline etc.
3. Wait until you receive an answer
4. If need be, further proofs may be required of you. Kindly provide these and simply answer the mail thread.
5. After a review of your query, an appointment will be granted to you to visit the embassy
6. Please note that ALL other consular guidelines, regulations, and instruction still apply, regardless of the urgency of your query. Visit the consular section of the Embassy for such information.
If you have further questions, please call our service numbers listed on the website.
The Consular Section
PASSPORT APPOINTMENT PORTAL
BOOKING PASSPORT APPOINTMENT
The new appointment system for passport application will be accessible effective from 4th August 2020 via the link on the Embassy's website. The first appointments will be from 11th August 2020.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FRESH OR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT
- Duly completed passport application form with 2 passport-sized photographs,
- Payment acknowledgement slip/receipt,
- Guarantor's forms duly completed and signed by the guarantor with a copy of his/her Nigerian passport data page and 2 passport photographs attached,
- Resident permit,
- Residents' registration document.
FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18
- Written letter of consent duly signed by BOTH biological parents (whose names must appear on the birth certificate), is required,
- Passport data pages of the parents,
- Single parents must present evidence of total custodian right/divorce court judgment/ death certificate of the other parent,
- Proof/acknowledgment of paternity to be presented if the name of the father is not on the child's birth certificate.
Robert Koch Institute APP
Corona Warning App by the Robert Koch Institute in Berlin
To protect staff of and visitors to the Embassy of Nigeria, please be informed that the Embassy is mandating henceforth the downloading of the Corona App introduced by the Robert Koch Institute in Berlin, Germany.
Henceforth, NOBODY will be allowed into the Embassy without showing a proof of the app installed on their phones respectively. By implicaton, the App is a conditon to accessing the embassy premises.
You can download the app by following the links below:
Ambassador Tuggar Promoting Cultural Tourism in Nigeria
NEW VISA REGULATION
CHANGE IN VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE
In compliance with a directive from the Federal government of Nigeria, all visa applicants are hereby informed that with effect from 6th May 2019, visa applications will no longer be received in the Nigerian Embassy in Berlin (Neue Jakobstr. 4, 10179 Berlin). All submissions by applicants are to be made through our government authorized licensed agents, in line with global best practice.
NIGERIA VISA APPLICATION CENTER
Nigerian Government Service provider: Thebez Global Resources Limited / VFS
Regus Office: Potsdamer Platz 10 10785 Berlin
Website: http: www.thebezglobalresourcesltd.com/Nigeria/germany/
Tel: +49 30 40817 2623 (Monday-Friday, 10am -12.00 hrs)
*Please note that submission of Visa application is by appointment online.* Management
BOOST FOR AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE EXPORTS FROM NIGERIA
betterECO GmbH has exported the first shipment of ginger from Nigeria to Germany. Other shipments expected will include turmetric and hibiscus. Gradually, betterECO is introducing large cooperatives in Nigeria to organic farming and will expand to export spices, nuts and oil seeds.
betterECO also plans an investment in processing plants in Nigeria.
BUSINESS & INVESTMENT INFORMATION
- PEBEC National Action Plan 4.0 (2019)
- Opportunities in Nigeria's Bio-Fuel Industry- H. E. Amb. Y.M. Tuggar (24-25. April 2018)
- Nigeria: Economic-Recovery-Growth-Plan-2017-2020
- Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC)
- Investing in Nigeria
- Establishment of investors' & exporters' FX window
- Investment opportunities in the Special Economic Zones for Made in Nigeria for Export (MINE)
- German business in Africa-New Opportunities for German Companies
- Compendium of investment incentives in Nigeria
- Important business-related Email addresses