PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND EMBASSY CLOSURE
The Federal Government has declared Monday November 11, 2019 as Public Holiday to mark the 2019 Eidul-Mawlid celebration in commemoration of the birth of the Holy Prophet Muhammad.
Subsequently, the Embassy of Nigeria will be closed to the public. Normal work will resume on Tuesday, 12.11.2019.
BVN & NIN SERVICES
Nigerians in Germany are hereby informed that they can enrol for BVN and NIN services at the Embassy in Berlin. This is an opportunity to conclude your Bank Verification Number (BVN) and National Identity Number (NIN) without travelling to Nigeria.
The exercise will flag-off Friday, 23.08.2019 from 10.00 at the Embassy.
For detailed information, see here.
- Modified date 08.11.2019 PUBLIC HOLIDAY & EMBASSY CLOSURE The Federal Government has declared Monday November 11, 2019 as Public Holiday to...
- Modified date 23.08.2019 NIN & BVN SERVICES FLAG-OFF OF NATIONAL IDENTITY NUMBER (NIN) & BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER (BVN) Nigerians in Germany...
- Modified date 29.04.2019 CHANGE IN VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE TO ALL VISA APPLICANTS IN GERMANY In compliance with a directive from the Federal government of Nigeria,...
- Modified date 25.01.2019 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION IN PASSPORT ISSUANCE THIS IS TO INFORM ALL PASSPORT APPLICANTS OF A TEMPORARY RESTRICTION IN THE ISSUANCE OF PASSPORTS ON...
RE: STRANDED NIGERIAN MOM AND HER KIDS
The attention of the Embassy has been drawn to a recent news item purporting that a Nigerian mom and her two children were forced to spend the night in front of the Embassy of Nigeria in Berlin on 08.07.2019.
Following thorough investigation of the matter, the Embassy wishes to unequivocally state that no such incident took place on the said date or in recent times. The background picture touted to the the Embassy's building is a mere representation to mislead the public.
The Embassy assures that it would continue to strive towards rendering top notch consular services, in spite of the overwhelming demands and challenges confronting the Mission. In order to achieve this, the Embassy further reiterates its call for visitors seeking to renew their passports to utilise the online appointment booking portal.
Embassy of Nigeria Berlin, Germany 9th July 2019
Nigeria's Buddy Bear
This is Nigeria's new Buddy Bear. The Bear is the symbol of Berlin. The United Buddy Bears are exhibited around the world as demonstration of global peace and unity
Amb. Tuggar address at the Business Meeting with German Investors in Berlin with the VP
Summer chat with H.E. Ambassador Maitama Yusuf Tuggar
Ambassador Tuggar Promoting Cultural Tourism in Nigeria
NEW VISA REGULATION
CHANGE IN VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE
In compliance with a directive from the Federal government of Nigeria, all visa applicants are hereby informed that with effect from 6th May 2019,
visa applications will no longer be received in the Nigerian Embassy in Berlin (Neue Jakobstr. 4, 10179 Berlin)
All submissions by applicants are to be made through our government authorized licensed agents, in line with global best practice.
NIGERIA VISA APPLICATION CENTER
Nigerian Government Service provider: Thebez Global Resources Limited / VFS
Regus office 422 4th floor, Gontardstraße 11, 10178 Berlin
Website: http: www.thebezglobalresourcesltd.com/Nigeria/germany/
Tel: +49 30 40817 2623 (Monday-Friday, 10am -12.00 hrs)
*Please note that submission of Visa application is by appointment online.* Management
BOOST FOR AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE EXPORTS FROM NIGERIA
betterECO GmbH has exported the first shipment of ginger from Nigeria to Germany. Other shipments expected will include turmetric and hibiscus. Gradually, betterECO is introducing large cooperatives in Nigeria to organic farming and will expand to export spices, nuts and oil seeds.
betterECO also plans an investment in processing plants in Nigeria.
Important notice on Passport Issuance
confirmed appointment through the Appointment Booking System.
Thank you for understanding, Consular & Immigration Section
BUSINESS & INVESTMENT INFORMATION
- PEBEC National Action Plan 4.0 (2019)
- Opportunities in Nigeria's Bio-Fuel Industry- H. E. Amb. Y.M. Tuggar (24-25. April 2018)
- Nigeria: Economic-Recovery-Growth-Plan-2017-2020
- Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC)
- Investing in Nigeria
- Establishment of investors' & exporters' FX window
- Investment opportunities in the Special Economic Zones for Made in Nigeria for Export (MINE)
- German business in Africa-New Opportunities for German Companies
- Compendium of investment incentives in Nigeria
- Important business-related Email addresses