- Modified date 11.10.2017 Public Notice The Embassy of Nigeria in Berlin, Germany is unable to issue or reissue passports at the moment due to...
- Modified date 02.10.2017 PUBLIC HOLIDAYS/FEIERTAGE 2017/2018 Reformation Day (Germany) 31. October 2017 Id el Maulud ...
- Modified date 18.04.2017 COLLECTION OF PASSPORTS COLLECTION OF PASSPORTS This is to inform Nigerians who have applied for passports from 3 March...
- Modified date 13.04.2017 SUSPENSION OF ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES FOR PASSPORT AND VISA APPLICATIONS Suspension of administrative Charges for passport and visa applications Following directives...
- Modified date 20.12.2016 Attack of 19.12.2016 at Berlin Memorial Church GENERAL PUBLIC NOTICE The attention of the Embassy has been drawn to the recent terrorist...
Nigerias National Motto is Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress
Nigeria is located on the west coast of Africa and is the most populous black country in the world, bordering the North Atlantic Ocean, between Benin and Cameroon. Nigeria covers 356,668 sq miles (923,7770 sq kilometers). It is about the same size as California, Nevada and Utah combined. Nigeria is diverse in people and culture. The history of the country goes back to 500 BC when the Nok people were the inhabitants. It was the ending of the 15th century European explorers and traders began their lucrative slave trade with the Yoruba and Benin peoples. In 1861 Lagos was colonized by the British and 1914, the entire country became The Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria. Nigeria became independent in 1960.
Find more information at the Wikipedia.
The National Anthem
Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria’s call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labor of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and
Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice
Notes & Statistics
Muhammadu Buhari (APC)