- Modified date 11.03.2022 PUBLIC NOTICE It has come to attention of the Embassy that certain people have been...
- Modified date 29.04.2019 CHANGE IN VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE TO ALL VISA APPLICANTS IN GERMANY In compliance with a directive from the Federal government of Nigeria,...
- Modified date 08.01.2016 LIST OF IMPORTED PRODUCTS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY NIGERIAN FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKETS PUBLIC NOTICE Recently, the Central Bank of Nigeria...
- Modified date 04.08.2011 RENUNCIATION OF NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP 4/NEB.12/Vol.VII ...
IMPORTANT EMAIL CONTACTS FOR CONSULAR ISSUES
You will like to know whether your passport is ready for collection from the Embassy, send a mail to: email@example.com
Kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING PASSPORT APPOINTMENT
The Embassy's appointment system has been disabled until further notice due to technical issues. In the interim, applicants are to apply for appointment by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email will be acknowledged and a date will be issued to you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FRESH OR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT
- Duly completed passport application form with 2 passport-sized photographs,
- Payment acknowledgement slip/receipt,
- Guarantor's forms duly completed and signed by the guarantor with a copy of his/her Nigerian passport data page and 2 passport photographs attached,
- Resident permit,
- Residents' registration document.
FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18
- Written letter of consent duly signed by BOTH biological parents (whose names must appear on the birth certificate), is required,
- Passport data pages of the parents,
- Single parents must present evidence of total custodian right/divorce court judgment/ death certificate of the other parent,
- Proof/acknowledgment of paternity to be presented if the name of the father is not on the child's birth certificate.
Our Office in Berlin
Monday to Tuesday from 10 am to 2 pm