- Modified date 29.04.2021 PUBLIC HOLIDAY & EMBASSY CLOSURE 3rd MAY 2021 The Federal Government of Nigeria has declared Monday, May 3 2021 as public holiday to mark this year's...
- Modified date 09.01.2021 THE NEW ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES FOR CONSULAR SERVICES In furtherance to our notice of 15.12.2020, the general public is hereby notified that with effect from...
- Modified date 29.04.2019 CHANGE IN VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE TO ALL VISA APPLICANTS IN GERMANY In compliance with a directive from the Federal government of Nigeria,...
- Modified date 08.01.2016 LIST OF IMPORTED PRODUCTS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY NIGERIAN FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKETS PUBLIC NOTICE Recently, the Central Bank of Nigeria...
- Modified date 04.08.2011 RENUNCIATION OF NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP 4/NEB.12/Vol.VII ...
Modified date 2021/04/29
The Federal Government of Nigeria has declared Monday, May 3 2021 as public holiday to mark this year's International Workers Day.
The Embassy will be closed for all services and reopen on Tuesday, 4th May 2021.
More news in 2021
Archive - 2019
Archive - 2016
Archive - 2011