FOR ALL VISA ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL (+49 30 21230113) AT 14.00-17.00
TO ALL VISA APPLICANTS
· After completing and submitting online visa application, applicants are further required to printout the documents to complete their visa application and to submit at the visa section of the Nigeria Embassy Berlin.
· All visa applicants for Tourist and Business Visa should scroll down and see additional Requirements below.
· A separate application form is required to be filled for each traveler regardless of age even if endorsed in passport.
· First time visitors to Nigeria are to come for interview in the Embassy of Nigeria, Berlin
· All applicants traveling from Germany are required to complete the entry visa application form and not the re-entry visa application form
· Payments in Naira are not acceptable
· Before submission, applicants should print out the completed forms
· Please note that any payments made on-line into the Mission’s or NIS accounts in lieu of visa application are non-refundable.
NOTICE TO ALL VISA APPLICANTS
All visa applicants are advised not to purchase their flight tickets before visas are approved, but should include flight reservation to their application. Letter of invitation from Nigeria is required to support visa application. Applicants for Entry Visas to Nigeria are required to submit the following when applying:
A. BUSINESS VISA
1. Valid travel document (passport) good for at least six months
2. Two clear passport size photographs
3. A completed NIS online visa form with all the applicant’s details printed out, signed and dated
4. Valid International Health Certificate against yellow fever
5. Return ticket that terminates out of Nigeria
6. A letter of business invitation from Nigeria, certificate of incorporation of the Nigerian company if the respective company is not well known.
7. supply of self-addressed and stamped envelope(enough for registration), to expedite the return of the passport by registered post (for visas sent by post only)
8. Letter of introduction from applicant's own company
B. TOURIST VISA
1. As in A above
2. Two passport photos
3. Formal letter of invitation adressed to the Embassy of Nigeria in Berlin. The letter should include the correct adress in Nigeria, the invitee’s relation to the applicant should be explained, the invitation letter should be signed and dated. Furthermore, the invitee should declare that he/she takes over immigration responsibility for the applicant.
4. Copy ot the datapage of the invitee’s valid passport or copy of the invitee’s residence permit, if a foreigner living in Nigeria wants to invite for visits
5. Carnet de Voyage of the vehicle to be used if travelling by motor vehicle.
6. Special requirements for children: copy of the birth certificate, accompanying letters by both parents or proof to have 100% right of custody, copies of the parent’s passports
C. TRANSIT VISA
1. Same as A, (1,2,3,5,7) above
2. Evidence of self-support in the absence of an invitation letter
3. Evidence of admission into the country of destination beyond Nigeria.
D. FOR DIRECT TRANSIT NO VISA IS REQUIRED
E. Additional payment for multiple entry visa;
€100.00 for 6 months
€150.00 for 12 months