CALLING HOURS AT PASSPORT AND VISA SECTIONS!!!
Phone: 49-30-21230 113
Fax: 49-30-21230 158
TO ALL VISA APPLICANTS
Important information to previous holders of Nigerian entry visa
Visa interview waiver for previous holders of Nigeria Entry Visa is not automatic. The Consular Section reserves the right to invite certain holders of Nigerian Visa for interview if this becomes necessary.
After completing and submitting your online visa application, you need to submit the required documents to complete your visa application at the visa section of the Nigeria Embassy Berlin.
All visa applicants for Tourist and Business Visa should scroll down and see additional Requirements below.
A separate application form is required to be filled for each traveller regardless of age.
First time visitors to Nigeria are to come for interview in the Embassy of Nigeria, Berlin
NOTICE TO ALL VISA APPLICANTS
All visa applicants are advised not to purchase their flight tickets before visas are approved.
Letter of invitation from Nigeria is required to support visa application.
Applicants for Entry Visas/Permits to Nigeria are required to submit the following when applying:
A. BUSINESS VISA
1. valid travel document (passport) good for at least six months
2. two clear passport size photographs
3. a duly completed online form
4. Valid International Health Certificate against yellow fever
5. return ticket that terminates out of Nigeria
6. a letter of business invitation or relevant documents in connection with the visit
7. supply of self addressed and stamped envelope(enough for registration), to expedite the return of the passport by registered post (for visas sent by post only)
8. letter of introduction from applicant's company
B. TOURIST VISA
1. As in A above
2. two passport photos
3. invitation letter and copy of invitee's passport
4. Evidence of self support
C. TRANSIT VISA
1. Same as A, (1,2,3,5,7) above
2. Evidence of self support in the absence of an invitation letter
3. Evidence of admission into the country of destination beyond Nigeria.
D. FOR DIRECT TRANSIT NO VISA IS REQUIRED
E. Additional payment (administrative charges payable into the Embassy's account) for multiple entry visa, Temporary Work Permits and STR Visa;
100.00 Euro for 6 months multiple emtry Business Visa
150.00 Euro for 12 months multiple emtry Business Visa
120.00 Euro for TWP-visa
300.00 Euro for STR-visa
E. SPECIALISED JOBS/TEMPORARY WORK PERMITS (TWP) /VISA
(such as erection/installation work, repair work, auditing of accounts, feasibility studies, research work and such other similar assignments)
1. Same as A. above
2. Temporary Work Permit approval from the Director of Immigration Services, Abuja.
F. SUBJECT TO REGULARISATION VISA (STR) Credentials i.e. -
certificates relevant to the position to be occupied in Nigeria, Marriage certificate and birth certificate.
These documents have to be:
translated into English by a certified translator
In addition to the above mentioned, these are further required:
1. Valid passport
2. Letter of Appointment/the work contract
3. Expatriate Quota Approval from Ministry of Internal Affairs Nigeria
4. Letter of request from the company sending you to or in inviting you to Nigeria
5. Four passport size photographs
6. Four duly completed forms IMM/22(different from IMM/22A) ?see ?information link? for form
7. Valid international Health Certificate against yellow fever
8. The company in Nigerian will extend the visa as required in Nigeria.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS VISA:
Confirmation of hotel reservation in Nigeria,
If host intends to house the applicant: proof of financial ability including 3 months salary statement of host in the case of civil servants and in case of STR and TWP, such letter of such intent from the company,
Confirmation of return air ticket,
Letter from host accepting all immigration responsibilities of applicant during his/her stay in Nigeria,
Copy of Passport and residential permit of host and in case of TWP and STR letter of invitation from company in Nigeria,
Letter from applicant's place of work confirming he/she is on leave or permitted to travel to Nigeria,
Applicant must apply in person,
Travel Insurance Certificate for the visitor from one of the major insurance companies in Nigeria covering the duration of stay,
Statement of bank account of applicant in Germany.
OUR OFFICE IN BERLIN:
Submission of visa application - 10-12 hours; Mon.-Thursdays
Forms & Fees
Collection of passports - 15hrs to 17hrs